Home Forums Ancients Han Chinese dynasty.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Spectator

Hello everyone,

Which manufactures offer Han Chinese dynasty figures in 25 / 30mm  for the time of the Roman emperor Trajan?

Thank you

Paskal

Participant

Just in case you miss my reply in the other thread! There is a list of 28mm Han Dynasty figure ranges here…

http://28mmreview.blogspot.co.uk/p/far-east.html

Spectator

Congratulations and thank you because it is better to have several strings to his crossbow,

Let’s see if there are others?

Spectator

QT Models but Sadly  no longer available except on ebay, Caesar makes 1/72 plastic figures, with an average height of 24mm, per Plastic Soldier Review. They seem to be the only company making such 1/72 plastic figures. There is also Watchful I Studio. Without forgetting Hinchliffe, but very old and not as good as the more recent products.

Spectator

QT are now owned by Wargames Design Workshop,but the QT Han are not yet arrived at Wargames Design Workshop, the road must be long for Chinese of 25 mm…

Paskal

Spectator

Dave and Clive from Wargames Design Workshop told me that they had Han’s Chinese QT range, but have not released it yet.

The molds are ready for production at the moment. This should be done in the very near future.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.