Home Forums General General Hey Mike

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I see the facebook page has 887 likes, how does that number compare with registrations on the forum.

BTW the ignore button works.

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel
    Slowly Over A Low Flame

Spectator

I never hit the ignore button. I like the cheap thrill of watching the limbic castratos hit a high note when they feel they’ve been mocked.

Keymaster

I see the facebook page has 887 likes, how does that number compare with registrations on the forum.

BTW the ignore button works.

We have as members:

Standard: 3263
    Sponsor: 63
    Trader: 68

I suspect about 100 of those Standard members are extra accounts people have and some spam bot accounts.

Participant

We have as members: Standard: 3263 Sponsor: 63 Trader: 68 I suspect about 100 of those Standard members are extra accounts people have and some spam bot accounts.

Great stuff, critical mass cant be far away. Enjoying the diversity, the scifi chaps have some really interesting and quite cool posts/gamey things, I’m not for conversion however there are some interesting reads and eye candy.

@ t’other Mike; I think I will stick to getting my cheap thrills via Tumbler

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel
    Slowly Over A Low Flame

Keymaster

Thanks, I think TWW has plenty of useful features:

Topics and forums you can subscribe to
    An event calendar
    A club listing
    A manufacturers listing that returns accurate search results
    News
    Extra social media reach for Trader news
    Automatic payment system for the member levels
    Members that want to talk about games and gaming things, not politics or drivel!
    etc etc

Make sure you tell your gaming pals and favourite games companies that TWW is the place to be!

😉

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.