Home Forums General Conventions and Shows HOTT comp at Lincombe Barn, Bristol on Sunday 20/1/19

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Lincombe Barn Wargames Society are holding our Annual HOTT comp on Sunday 20/1/19 at Lincombe Barn, Downend, Bristol BS16 2RW

15mm / 40mm armies, no theme.

Entry which includes a HOTT lunch is £8.

Nick our organiser isn’t on this forum so if you are interested in playing or just want more info please let me know.

Other attractions will be an informal B&B plus a local trader & probably a few other games so visitors will also be most welcome to drop in.

Thanks

Craig

Keymaster

Can people come along to simply observe/learn?

Participant

Mike,

Visitors will be most welcome. The games will run from about 10.30 (registration from 10.00) to around 4.00

Part of the attraction with HOTT as a game system is the interpretation of how both fantasy & ‘historical’ troops fit into HOTT troop categories. This can make for some unusual & attractive armies & the owners are usually happy to discuss them!

Craig

Participant

Hi Craig,

sadly I won’t be able to join, but ” the interpretation of how both fantasy & ‘historical’ troops fit into HOTT troop categories ” kind of intreagues me. Just recently I have written some very short modifications/rules/amendements that I would use to (better) fit historical (DBA) troops into HOTT troop categories (just for fun and for myself). Might not be new or clever, but if you’re interested nevertheless you can have a look here. If you do, be aware – no playtesting was done whatsover – heck, it wasn’t even proofread 😉

Oliver

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.