Home Forums General Blogs How to hex your table

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Norm S
    Participant

I have put up an information page that shows how many tiles are needed for small tables, plus a video that talks abut the nature of hexes and some of their advantages.

LINK HERE

http://commanders.simdif.com/hexing-a-table.html

Thaddeus Blanchette
    Participant

I use five red and black candles, which I place at the apex points of a pentagram drawn around the table with a powder made of a grain and a strong essence (generally cloves). I place a terracota plate with the offerring (typically salami, cachaça and cigars) in the middle of the table. Red roses are also nice. A white seven day candle is placed in the middle of the offerring plate. If you’re paranoid, put the offering plate in a larger plastic tub filled with water.

It goes without saying that neither children nor pets should be allowed access to the wargames room while this hex is underway. Live flames should always be treated with respect!

I’ve found that after applying this hex, my dice rolling improves by 16.6%. It needs to be reapplied about once every six months.

We get slapped around, but we have a good time!

Not Connard Sage
    Participant

Judging by my win rate, my table’s already hexed

"I go online sometimes, but everyone's spelling is really bad. It's... depressing."

MartinR
    Participant

I just use Kallistra Hexon, which makes it incredibly easy.

"Mistakes in the initial deployment cannot be rectified" - Helmuth von Moltke

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.