Home Forums Air and Sea Air Imagi-Nation Tiny Air Combat

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    warwell
    Participant

And the final mission of the campaign – https://warwellwg.blogspot.com/2019/09/dragon-to-end.html

The Dragon Squadron has been pulled from the front for some R&R, but never fear, they will be back in action in the near future.

Thomaston
    Participant

Having read a lot od AAR for the BoB rules. The high losses in these games is daunting.

Looking forward to foture campaigns and what you come up with. I like these short little fights more, maybe I’m getting old.

Tired is enough.

Darkest Star Games
    Participant

Hopefully after some rest and training the Dragons will get better results.  For their newbie adventure they still did pretty good mission wise (3 out of 5 is indeed winning by majority!) but ya, they need some furball practice to get the KDR up a bit.

How long till the next campaign?

"I saw this in a cartoon once, but I'm pretty sure I can do it..."

Just Jack
    Participant

Pretty cool, thanks for posting!  The Dragons being sent back to The Salt and Pepper League for a little seasoning! 😉

I thought Drake and the boys did a great job, can’t wait to see them back!

Thomaston – Yes, you’re getting old, though I agree the smaller fights are kinda cool.  Regarding casualties, I find the larger fights have more casualties because there are more opportunities for someone to screw up, then have someone swoop in on their tail, but when just a few aircraft are dueling, mine always seem to result in turning stalemates.

V/R,

Jack

warwell
    Participant

Glad everyone enjoyed the campaign. Not sure when I’ll start the next one. I have some games in other eras I’d like to get to first.

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.