Home Forums Fantasy Horror Innsmouth 15mm / Cthulhu

Viewing 13 posts - 81 through 93 (of 93 total)
  • Author
    OldBen1
    Participant

Ha, very funny!

The buildings are made from foam core and laminated with different types of plastic card.  All my buildings are made the same way.  The windows are actually printed or scratch built.  I also used a lot of thin cardboard as well.  Lots of crazy glue and filler in the gaps .

Graham Harrison
    Participant

You table looks superb, well done!

OldBen1
    Participant

Some new agents for Pulp Alley!

Fred B
    Participant

Love your setups Ben (discovered them last year or so and went through everything I could find of yours)! Glad to see more of the 15mm Cthulhu 🙂 I am working on some 15mm pulp(ish) game myself, so I am always happy to steal ideas get inspired by work of others and do something similar for my table.

I wouldn’t mind getting some of the same minis, I see some khurasan minis there, but I don’t recognize others (like the men in suits and hats). Would you mind sharing what are the minis you’re using for this game?

Also, there’s an arrow on the pic implying that there’s another pic after a click and it took me waaaaaay to long to realize it is part of the picture and not an actual button. Would love to see the 2nd pic tho 😀

Darkest Star Games
    Participant

That King In Yellow is spooooky.

"I saw this in a cartoon once, but I'm pretty sure I can do it..."

OldBen1
    Participant

It’s from Instagram, there really are no other pics.  The majority of g men are from Khurasan, but the guy in black is from Rebel minis.

thanks for all the comments!

telzy amber
    Participant

How do the Brigadegames models look, compared to the Khurasan up close?

I really like the “Go to Guy with Monkey”

Gone Fishing
    Participant

More excellent work. I too really like your King in Yellow – did you sculpt him yourself?

OldBen1
    Participant

The Brigade are all over the map.  They look fine on the table, but many of them up close are thinner.  There are some awesome sculpts in the pack.

The King in Yellow is from CP models.

OldBen1
    Participant

I was fooling around with my camera yesterday:

War Monkey
    Participant

Some very nice Terrain and figures thanks for sharing.

Cacique Caribe
    Participant

Telzy

Do you mean these fellas?

https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/albums/72157624579750276/with/4827880530/

Dan
    Loads of WIPs: https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/albums/with/72157710630529376

telzy amber
    Participant

Dan I cannot access those albums but “Go to Guy with Monkey” is a Brigadegames 15mm Pulp figure

You need to be signed in to see this
    2021-11-09T04:24:[email protected]

It appears you don’t have permission to view this album.

Viewing 13 posts - 81 through 93 (of 93 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.