Home Forums General Conventions and Shows IPMS Show Thornbury 2022

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I must admit that I thought the show would be later on in August and have realised that I missed it by over a week! I can’t remember seeing any posts highlighting this this year or did I simply miss them? Did anyone manage to get to the show?

Participant

No, I did exactly the same as you! First thing I remembered about it was last night when I saw an ad somewhere I obviously don’t pay much attention to, and it had been on the 7th. I thought I normally got an email from Craig or the sec for Lincombe Barn but not this time.

Likewise, anyone see the ads before and get there? With pics?

Keymaster

I drove past the other day and saw the sign out the front of the leisure centre, but by then it had, as noted already been and gone.

Participant

Normally Craig gives us a heads up with plenty of notice, hence my surprise at missing it this year. Hopefully I can get to Colours for my gaming fix instead, but have to have a serious think due to the cost of fuel…

Participant

Don’t quote me, but fuel prices are dropping. Brent crude is back where it was in Feb before the invasion and is set (so a man who should know says) to fall further.

Maybe we’ll all get to Colours!?

Participant

The price has fallen by some 15 pence or more here in the last week or so, so fingers crossed it carries on that way. I’ve checked the games on show this year and two are ones I certainly want to see/take part in, so plan on going:).

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.