Home Forums Modern Iron Maiden first game.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    kyoteblue
    Participant

I got to play my Brits today, pictures on my Facebook page.

• This topic was modified 4 years, 4 months ago by kyoteblue.
    kyoteblue
    Participant

Working on my last 3 Chieftains out of 10, then the 4 Lynx’s and 7 FV432. I have a friend painting the Infantry Company and waiting on the Milan group to come in at my FLGS. I’ll need to buy more Lynx’s and FV 432 , and the Rapier AA’s  Maybe some Scimitar’s for scouts.

Iain Fuller
    Participant

Why so many Lynx’s? 4 of them seems too many as it is!

kyoteblue
    Participant

The 4 Lynx’s I have are TOW armed , I need at least 4 that are transports, for the Air Assault Company.

Rod Robertson
    Participant

Yes Kyoteblue, buy more, much more, until you can’t afford food, medicine and petrol for your lawn mower. Two can play at Satan’s game, sir. You tempt me with Forge of Ice and I will make you peer into the abyss of Cold War armour. Have you ever considered building up a full Soviet MR Division in 15 mm. I did so, years ago, in 6mm, but if you could do it in 15’s you’d be more manly than me! Go on, you know you want to! All the cool kids are doing it in 3 and 6mm. Be the honcho and do it in 15’s, man. What a legacy that would be for your grand kids! Buy, buy, buy!

Get thee back to hell, tempter!

Cheers and damnation!

Rod “the righteous” Robertson.

kyoteblue
    Participant

LOL !!!! You know I’m a tour guide in hell………

Rod Robertson
    Participant

Kyoteblue:

They should rename your part of Oklahoma “Helluland”! Soviet Motor Rifle Division. You need to do this. Only you have the cojones to do this in 15mm. It is your destiny Kyoteblue. It will be a monument to your life and to your devotion to gaming. A Soviet MRD in 1:1 would be your own personal Giza, a grand monument and a vehicle to your immortality and renown through future generations. Are you man enough to step up and seize your destiny? Carpe Deim! Tener cojones!

Cheers and curses.

Rod Robertson.

kyoteblue
    Participant

While I do plan to pick up some of the T-62/4 T-55 and other support vehicles, I don’t plan on getting all that much.   No  MRD in 1:1 !!!!    Even I am not that loco !!!!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.