Home Forums General General Is Germy still around?

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Andrew Beasley
    Participant

While hunting in the roof (three days – lost two damn good chappies, one elephant and the MemSaab will never be the same) I came across some Sci-Fi figures and tucked in the corner was a 2mm figure from GZG and I’ve just come across the big ant he did.

That took me on a very pleasant trip around his site at http://www.germy.co.uk/ and then to my shame, I realised I had heard nothing of him for a few years…

I would like to know, too. His were the first sci-fi 2mm figures I ever bought and I still use them in kitbashes.

We get slapped around, but we have a good time!

Mr. Average
    Participant

Me too, I also! I loved the character of his 2mm figures and he really launched my small scale obsession.

Gone Fishing
    Participant

Though it would be considered “big scale” in this thread, I had great fun doing up a 10mm Dungeon Crawl project, almost all sculpted by him.

Thomaston
    Participant

I used to look at his and Michael Lovejoy’s when I started sculpting 3mm minis.

Tired is enough.
    I like tiny miniatures

Mike
    Keymaster

Stand by:

Germy
    Participant

Still here, still making stuff. Just not had time to update the website or spend much time on self promotion 😉

Happy to hear it, Germy! You and Annie Norman are my fave gaming personalities!

Andrew Beasley
    Participant

That’s great news.

Your website and 2mm figures have brought hours of pleasure to the household.

Germy
    Participant

Happy to hear it, Germy! You and Annie Norman are my fave gaming personalities!

I’ll have to hire your as my PR agent

Germy
    Participant

That’s great news. Your website and 2mm figures have brought hours of pleasure to the household.

If you want a look at the rules I’ve been writing for the 2mm stuff let me know.

Darkest Star Games
    Participant

HE LIVES!

"I saw this in a cartoon once, but I'm pretty sure I can do it..."

I would love to see the rules, Germy.

Germy
    Participant

I would love to see the rules, Germy.

I thought I’d already sent you a copy? Happy to send again.

Mr. Average
    Participant

Would also love to see them! You were at the vanguard of 2/3mm scale figures and definitely proved they were a viable gaming scale!

Mike
    Keymaster

Plug your site!

THE SITE OF GERMY

Germy
    Participant

I’ve so lost my edge, haven’t even sorted out my signature for this forum

Andrew Beasley
    Participant

Thanks for the kind offer but I cannot get my mind around anything other than simple rules at the mo so I’m sure I could not do them justice 🙂

Saying that, I am settling down as the meds are removed from my mind so would like to take up the offer in the New Year if that’s O.K.?

Smiled when when I followed Mikes link to http://www.germy.co.uk/ as the first thing that loaded was an advert to a certain web site that had the initials A.B.

Germy
    Participant

No prob, just let me know when you fancy taking a look.

Mr. Average
    Participant

All this talk is making me think of 3mm scale gaming again…

Whatever happened to the tracked versions of your 3mm scale vehicles, Germy? Would have loved to have some of them. Also add me to the list of people who want to see your 3mm scale game rules!

Germy
    Participant

All this talk is making me think of 3mm scale gaming again… Whatever happened to the tracked versions of your 3mm scale vehicles, Germy? Would have loved to have some of them. Also add me to the list of people who want to see your 3mm scale game rules!

Your best bet is to get in touch with GZG and see if Jon will put them in production.

Email me so I have your address and I’ll send a copy of the rules.
    [email protected]

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.