Home Forums Medieval Islamic painted up 28mm

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    malc johnston
    Participant

Islamic painted up 28mm

Never ending project must be over a 1000 28mm miniatures now of the Muslim army now painted up and ready for battle, here is the lastest batch.

More photos in the workbench on the website.

[/url]
    image upload[/url]

[/url]
    picture uploading[/url]

[/url]
    forum image hosting[/url]

[/url]
    image hosting 5mb[/url]

The Victorian Outpost is a new building created at the beginning of 2016, we can cater for almost any period and we now have the support of “Adrians Walls” and “Hovels Buildings” who have come on board.

Victorian Outpost has quickly become the number one wargaming place in town with its friendly welcome and fun place to visit, please pm myself to arrange a set time and date.

More photos on the website at http://www.victorian-steel.com/
    Thanks Malc

Willyoupleasehelpmefixmykeyboard?Thespacebarisbroken!

Angel Barracks

1000??
    How do you keep up the motivation, or is something you did over many years so as not to get bored?

malc johnston
    Participant

LOL i just paint like a madman, just finished a RCW reds-white both sides, then over 3 weeks i painted up another 200 Islamic miniatures, i am a speed painter more than anything, looked at all the miniatures we have laying around told the lads we really need to paint all of our miniatures, so many to do, should take around a year or so, the last two weeks or so i managed to paint up around 100 figures 28mm WOR – now back to painting Islamic/Crusades.

Motivation comes from being blind for a number of years, so i just do as much as i can, could go blind at anytime, thats life i suppose but i am not complaining or asking for attention, thats just the way it is.Pretty happy doing all this stuff

Sean Gewecke
    Participant

Great stuff.  I love the colors on these.

200 miniatures in 3 weeks?  I’ve got some work to do to catch up with that pace.

The best player, isn't always the winning player.

malc johnston
    Participant

Yea i just went mental for a couple of weeks, although i just painted up another 32 Islamic miniatures it took me two days as the phone kept ringing and i was talking way to long, could’nt get a rhythm going

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.