Home Forums General General It lives!

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

Thanks for getting this site up and running. As others have mentioned, bits of the site seems a bity clunky, but I’m sure things will get smoother as time goes on. Might be nice to have some emoticons, if possible. I wish you the very best of luck in this new venture. And it’s good to see you again, Nick! Cheers, Scott

Crap. Nick is here. There goes the neighborhood. :D

Hiya, what bits are clunky?

🙂

Participant

On the avatar front we have an issue because of the software we are using to create and manage this site so tomorrow I will be adding a form for you to send us your avatars so we can get them added. No plugin will work at this point – I just did research.

You can use Gravatar to set your avatar for the email address used for the site. I discovered I didn’t have a Gravatar for my business email in the process. 🙂

Ian
    Fighting 15s
    www.fighting15s.com

Participant

All works quite happy and fine on Safari v.7.0.2 under Mac OS X v.10.9.2.

FYI:

Navigating the site on small-screen iOS devices (iPhone & iPod touch vs iPad) is not too wonderful, impossible to reach the right side of the page. Kinda behaves like it knows you’re on a mobile device so it provides the content at a fixed size (i.e. can’t be zoomed or panned across) but the size provided is too large for phone screens.

Participant

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Anonymous wrote:</div>
    Thanks for getting this site up and running. As others have mentioned, bits of the site seems a bity clunky, but I’m sure things will get smoother as time goes on. Might be nice to have some emoticons, if possible. I wish you the very best of luck in this new venture. And it’s good to see you again, Nick! Cheers, Scott

Crap. Nick is here. There goes the neighborhood. :D

Heeeeey.

Yeah, guilty as charged.

Participant

Looks like we’ve got our first spammer…

Obvious contrarian and passive aggressive old prat, who is taken far too seriously by some and not seriously enough by others.

Keymaster

I have added a captcha field for new users, should help cut down on on spammer bot types.

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.