Home Forums Renaissance Italian Wars Venexia at Lancashire Games

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    OB
    Participant

This is a sharing the joy post- Venexia Miniatures 28mm and 15mm are now back on sale from Lancashire Games.  They had been out of production for a number of years.  I’m interested in the Italian Wars but League of Augsburg and Ottomans are also available in 15mm.

There is a fair body of Wargamer opinion that holds Venexia 15s are the best figures for Italian Wars ever produced.  I had heard that the molds needed redoing and so I thought a sample order would be in order, just in case.  I got my figures 3 days later and the castings were  good, clean and crisp, so I ordered a load more.

They come 10 figures infantry and 4 mounted respectively in a pack @ £2.60 a pack which I consider very competitive. Postage was good too.

The figures are ‘big’ 15s probably around 17mm I’d say and utterly lovely with variants in each pack.  You need to supply your own pikes but otherwise all weapons are either cast on or provided in the pack.

Do check them out you won’t be disappointed.

OB
    http://withob.blogspot.co.uk/

john holly
    Participant

Great stuff. I have most packs from the 28mm condottieri range and the 15mm Italian Wars range. God to know I can pick up more to fill out the ranks!

Brendan Morrissey
    Participant

You mention the League of Augsburg range, but I can’t find that anywhere on the Lancashire Games website.  Are you sure about that one?

Brendan Morrissey
    Participant

Belay that – just spoken to Allan at Lancashire Games and he says that the LoA range won’t be back in action until some time next year, as they need to remake quite a few of the masters and remould a lot of the catalogue.  Still, if it helps to resurrect what was a genuinely spiffing range……

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.