Home Forums WWII Japanese Heavy Weapons

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Cameronian
    Participant

Battalion fire support for a rifle company:

Individual pics over on the blog:

http://cameronian-onlyagame.blogspot.co.uk/2015/10/172-ww2-japanese-2.html

'The time has come" The walrus said. "To talk of many things: Of shoes--and ships--and sealing-wax--Of cabbages--and kings--And why the sea is boiling hot--And whether pigs have wings."

kyoteblue
    Participant

Look good!!!

Cameronian
    Participant

Thanks for that, appreciated.

'The time has come" The walrus said. "To talk of many things: Of shoes--and ships--and sealing-wax--Of cabbages--and kings--And why the sea is boiling hot--And whether pigs have wings."

Norm S
    Participant

Nice – I like the variety amongst each base, makes you want to stare into them.

Is the lunge mine a conversion?

Cameronian
    Participant

Thanks Tim. The frames on the bases are for holding hit marker dice. Having said that, a rule variation maybe; any base which has one means the personnel can go to ground?

The Italeri gun is a Type 92 70mm battalion gun, the Fujima one is a Type 41 75mm mountain gun (my inner nerd is showing ).

Cameronian
    Participant

Much obliged norm.

The lunge mines are straight from the box.  I must confess I’d never heard of them, the originals had three prongs sticking out the front which fixed the optimum effective distance for the shaped charge.  A suicidal version of the ‘panzerfaust’.

Nathaniel Weber
    Participant

Nicely done. The Pacific needs a lot more love by gamers.

Cameronian
    Participant

Nicely done. The Pacific needs a lot more love by gamers.

Cheers, agree re the Pacific.  I’ve got U.S.M.C. to oppose this lot and intended to get Russians but I’m beginning to think ANZACs.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.