Home Forums WWII Japanese Rifle Company

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Company Command:

Three Rifle Platoons:

'The time has come" The walrus said. "To talk of many things: Of shoes--and ships--and sealing-wax--Of cabbages--and kings--And why the sea is boiling hot--And whether pigs have wings."

Participant

Very nice, what rules are you using?

Participant

15,20.28 mm ???

Participant

Tending towards ‘One Hour Wargames’ with small platoon actions and larger company actions.  The project is not yet complete, heavy weapons, armour and air still to do.

The figures are mainly 1/72 plastics with a leavening of 20mm metals.

'The time has come" The walrus said. "To talk of many things: Of shoes--and ships--and sealing-wax--Of cabbages--and kings--And why the sea is boiling hot--And whether pigs have wings."

Participant

Have you looked at the Kelly’s Heroes Japanese, they are very nice and have a lot of unusual support pieces

Participant

I’m using some of Britannia’s (as was) stuff as supplements, Mr Grubby gave me some freebies in my last order so he’s on me list 

Participant

Yes he’s good like that, and the KH figures should fit in fairly well, and some of his japs are lovely

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.