Home Forums Sci Fi General Sci-Fi Kill Team Barricades

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I brought the Kill Team rule book last year and it came with the silly gages and some neat little portable barricades which each side get a couple to set up at the start of the mission. Finally got around to painting them… Little bit of rusted metal and grey paint.

Tau firewarrior for scale…i have finally start to repaint them after 4 years of telling myself I would but that is another post.

Participant

You can never have too much scatter terrain for SF skirmish!

Coincidentally, I was just looking at my box of Killteam: Rogue Trader.  I completely forgot I had it, but I think it would be perfect for 5 Parsecs or Space Station Zero.

Glad to hear I’m not the only one who puts things away for a bit before actually doing anything with them!

Participant

I think we all do that far to much…. My pile of grey is definitely to big and instead of tackling that I am stripping and repainting. I am tempted by the new set with the space Hulk terrain but will resist…

Participant

I’m an Ork player and was ecstatic to get a bunch of great Ork terrain from the Kill Team starter plus some nice new Kommandos.  I haven’t painted the scatter barricades yet, what colors did you use when painting yours?  They look very nice

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.