Home Forums General PC and Console Gaming Kill the Evil balloons.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Flying my Fokker DR1. In this mission, I’ll have to shoot down some British observation balloons.
    My plane gets shot up, I get shot up. I kill the evil balloon and 3 enemy fighters. Before my engine gives up about 1km from my airstrip and I crash land in a field.

Participant

Sounds like a pretty successful mission, all things considered. As I said with your previous post, I’ve enjoyed watching these. Thank you!

Thank you. Nice to know someone enjoy them.

It gets rather intense.  If you fail you have to start all over. So I was rather keen on getting home after I downed the balloon.

Participant

I forgot to mention that your skill with the game seems to have come a long way – you downed those enemy fighters pretty handily. Or is the Fokker a better plane than what you flew in the previous game? Whichever it is, you did well.

Also, I watched this episode with sound. Not surprisingly, it adds a lot!

The Fokker was a great plane. In the first video flew a rather older model not really made for dog fighting.

It will be interesting when I start on the British side of the campaign how the Camel handles.  It was notoriously hard to fly, but a superb fighter if you could handle it.

The 3rd mission is up. Another 3 planes and a random balloon I found down. I saved one of our balloons by shooting down an enemy plane. Poor bastard’s plane caught fire.  The worst faith of a pilot.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.