Home Forums Medieval Lamming Miniatures expand their medieval range.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    willz
    Participant

Tong Barr of East riding Miniatures has expanded the Lamming Medieval range of figures.

https://shop.eastridingminiatures.co.uk/lamming-miniatures-209-c.asp?uid=ad98ed79-0c3a-452a-a463-39a3d78137ac

I noticed on Sunday that Tony had added more figures from the medieval range, so I popped of an order which arrived this morning, excellent service.  The figures are cast crisp and clean with minimum flash, considering the age of the moulds 40+ years when Bill Lamming first produced this range of excellent figures.

I love these figures and have been painting them on and off over many years, so it is nice to see them back in full production, have a look at the website there is a vast choice of figures.  Prices start from 1.20p a figure and .20p a head or weapon.

Here are some photo’s of the figures straight out of the box, without cleaning up.

Some I finished last year.

Not Connard Sage
    Participant

Crikey, Lamming. There’s a blast from the past 🙂

"I go online sometimes, but everyone's spelling is really bad. It's... depressing."

Jim Jackaman
    Participant

Tony is also brilliant to deal with and has some sort of time machine that delivers your order at light speed. 😨

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.