Home Forums General Films and TV Little Wars TV

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Are you fellows cognisant of this:

They kicked off about 8 months ago & have posted several game reports (all scales), rules’ reviews & some terrain making stuff.

I look in frequently & watch a Youtube program.

I like the importance they attach to history, their general approach to gaming & their bonhommie – childish at times? So what.

Any way, it might be worth a look.

donald

Bookmarked the channel. Looks like it’ll be one of my daily Youtube run.

If I was to join a club, it looks like the sort of club I’d like to join.

donald

Keymaster

Ha, yeah that looks ok!

Participant

Those of us who lurk in the Ancients section have been trying to keep quiet about this for a while now –

Age of Hannibal on Little Wars TV

(follow Nick the Lemmings links)

(see – you should check out ALL the boards!)

It is very enjoyable

Those of us who lurk in the Ancients section have been trying to keep quiet about this for a while now

You Ancient guys* just want to hog the series & keep it all to yourselves.  As I recollect, they’ve only done one Ancient battle & several WW2.

donald

• * I, of course, do Punic Wars too but I probably missed the duscussion as I tend not to read about rule sets when I’m happy enough with what we use.
    Participant

I discovered the Little Wars TV channel a few months ago, and I enjoy their videos very much. That the members are passionate about history and yet do not take themselves too seriously is a definite plus. In fact, I like the videos so much that I recently became a subscriber – the first time I have ever subscribed to a YouTube channel.

I also purchased Age of Hannibal. It is truly an excellent Ancients rule set, and not just for the Punic Wars!

Cheers,
    Scott

"Ventosa viri restabit." ~ Harry Field

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.