Home Forums Terrain and Scenery Looking for 6mm modern buildings

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Angel Barracks

The urge to do a post apoc modern game is growing, can anyone suggest models for modern 6mm buildings?

Could be suburban or inner city, just want it to be recognisable as modern day.

Fredd Bloggs
    Participant

What kind of modern, urban high rise or suburbs or USA and dead gas stations?

Angel Barracks

Ideally UK stylie, not fussed if inner city or suburbs, just want to be able to create a fairly decent sized tabletop of the same locale with some variety.

Happy to scratch build the odd one or two unusual buildings but don’t really fancy making them all.

Fredd Bloggs
    Participant

Hmmm funny the mdf ones I am playing with could be used for suburbs etc. Will see what happens on the next cuts etc.

Steve Johnson
    Participant

Leven Miniatures would be my first port of call. Blotz make modern and futurish 6mm MDF buildings. I have a few that are quite nice. Hope this helps?

BTW, what rules are you planning on using? KR-16 or…..?

• This reply was modified 4 years, 12 months ago by Steve Johnson.
    Angel Barracks

Dunno, not KR 16 as it will be more character driven, with just say 3 or 4 good guys and some bad guys.
    I may even read the Nordic Weasel PA rules I bought!

Blotz!

Good shout.
    Forgot about them.

Thuseld
    Participant

Oh no. Looks like I might be having to buy some Blotz buildings. Those look affordable and very nice.

Noel
    Participant

I haven’t tried these yet, but they look good.

http://m.empiresatwar.co.uk/CITY-BLOCK-KITS.html

Mr. Average
    Participant

There’s the Gamecraft line, good for ruins. Also Novus Design does some interesting urban works: http://www.novusdesign.net/6mm-Buildings_c_11.html

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.