- 05/05/2020 at 20:45 #135929Ivan SorensenParticipant
As I mentioned on my blog, I am looking for a few people to take on some projects I don’t have the manpower to do myself (because my manpower is me, one man power)
To clarify: These are projects that will be paid, either a modest amount up front or half the royalties from the project in perpetuity.
What I am looking for is:
* Someone to take two Five Leagues From Home supplements and update them to second edition, with some added content and improvements.
* Someone who is well versed in Matrix-style gaming and who want to take a stab at updating and polishing off War Story to a second edition
* Someone with good knowledge of japanese medieval warfare, crusade era, roman era or late 1500s and capable of writing an expansion for Knyghte Pyke and Sworde
* Someone to touch up and tweak From Shako to Coalscuttle to a second edition / update version.
* A WW2 diehard who fancies writing a 1939 supplement for Hammer of Democracy
If you have what it takes, is interested and want to talk about what these projects would involve, get in touch with me at [email protected]
Nordic Weasel Games
https://www.wargamevault.com/browse/pub/5701/Nordic-Weasel-Games?src=browse570105/05/2020 at 21:25 #135932kyoteblueParticipant
You could ask Chris Engle to do the Matrix game seeing as came up with Matrix games.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.