Home Forums WWII Lookng for Individual Weapons in 15mm

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Jim Jackaman Jim Jackaman 6 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Thomaston
    Participant

Anyone know if there are rifles and SMGs sold individually in 15mm? I know these can be found in 28mm but not as familiar with 15mm.

Failing that what’s a good company to buy 15mm plastic infantry from? I’ll be taking the weapons from their cold plastic hands.

Tired is enough.

Etranger
    Participant

I’m not aware of a source for individual side arms in 15mm although MG’s are available, unless anyone does them on Shapeways or similar.

There are three ranges with plastic figures: Wargames Factory, of which I’ve got no experience; Battlefront (Flames of War) who have replaced some of their metal figures with plastic & which look ok; and Plastic Soldier Company, who would probably be my pick, not least as they’re relatively easy to modify and adapt.

Mike
    Mike
    Keymaster

These any good>>

LINK

?

Thomaston
    Participant

Thanks, I think I’ll have to settle for Flames of War. PSC doesn’t seem to have SMLE MkIII.
    A question though when I searched for Wargames Factory, it sent me to Warlord Games and Bolt Action, those were 28mm. If I remember correctly Wargames Factory did the Street Violence line, those were also in 28mm.
    Thanks, Mike, for the SMG, that solved a big problem of carving them from plastic hands.

Tired is enough.

Etranger
    Participant

MJ Figures didn’t have a functional website the last time I looked at them! They do look good.

I’m not sure that Wargames Factory are still in production, and they were mostly 28mm, but they did do 15mm Germans which are still stocked eg http://www.thecombatcompany.com/miniatures-historical/wargames-factory/w1501-german-infantry-company/

Jim Jackaman
    Jim Jackaman
    Participant

I have some of the MJ weapons and they are pretty good. Very handy for conversions.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.