Home Forums Modern Maker of 1/285, 6mm West German Buildings?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Is there a manufacturer of 1/285 scale or 6mm post WWII buildings suitable for Cold War battles in West Germany?  I’m looking for 1 and 2 story residential structures and smaller businesses, as opposed to big city high-rise and large industrial type buildings.

I’m familiar with Timecast’s line, which would be perfect, but their scale is too large and not really compatible with the other models that I already have.

I’m hoping to avoid producing another series of 6mm buildings, as that will likely set me back another six months, and am hoping that someone already has them out there.

TIA, I really appreciate any suggestions.

irishserb

Participant

I don’t know but would be interested if there are.

Participant

Leven has some useful stuff.

Participant

Hi Irishserb:

Did you mean you want some one manufacture those 6mm West German cold war buildings? My English is not very good, that’s my understanding.

If you can provide me with some references, such as photos, I think I can make them with MDF.

my email is [email protected]

Frank

Participant

Whirlwind,  Thank you, looks like they might fix my problem.  Going to order a few “test” buildings to check scale compatibility.

Frank Wang,  Yes, that was what I meant, but I don’t have any reference information at this time.  Thank you for the offer though.

Keymaster

Leven are quite a bit smaller than Timecast.

Participant

GameCraft in the USA does a good set of modern residential “town” structures that might be useful.

Participant

Mr Average,  Some good looking stuff at GameCraft as well, many thanks for the suggestion.

Participant

PaperTerrain make an assortment of European buildings.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.