Home Forums General Books and Magazines Miniature Wargames 433

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    John TreadawayJohn Treadaway
    Participant

Quick as a flash – another is out! Released in time for Salute is the next issue of Miniature Wargames with some STUNNING subscription offers!

But – content wise – what do we have?

We have a special Wild West Triple feature! Hickstown is a set of scenarios for the popular Dead Man’s Hand rules but which could be used for other systems including… Quick on the Draw: this is a complete, self contained rule set – with yet more scenarios – for multi-scale western gunfights and it comes with on line content and some fine illustrations for painting guides. Finally, the Wargames Widow shows you how to build Tee Pees from scratch (and egg boxes!)

Rorke’s Drift: You are the half-brother of the Zulu King in Natal Province in January 1879. By Jon Sutherland.

Gaze into the Void: A history of a lost future by James Winspear.

Gender Balanced Armies:  Bad Squiddo founder, Annie Norman, on female representation in wargaming.

Pulling The Strings:  An interview with miniatures masters, Puppetswar.

The editor took trips to both the Cavalier and Hammerhead shows and gives a full, photo report on both days.

There’s All the usual news and reviews. For reviews we have Fantasy Facts: The usual look at the latest products in F&SF gaming  Crooked Dice; Plastic Soldier Company; Atlantis; Brigade  and more! And Forward Observer with (mostly) historical wargaming product reports on The Scene; Battle Mats; Offensive Miniatures; Bud’s Markers; Full Metal Miniatures; Deep Cut and and more! Finally we have Recce for a 14 book reviews. And the free Club Directory!

Enjoy!

John Treadaway

www.hammers-slammers.com
    http://www.hammers-slammers.com

"They don't have to like us, snake, they just have t' make the payment schedule" Lt Cooter - Hammer's Slammers
    Darkest Star GamesDarkest Star Games
    Participant

Looks good to me!

"I saw this in a cartoon once, but I'm pretty sure I can do it..."

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.