Home Forums General General Moan, moan, moan, moan, moan

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Not Connard Sage
    Participant

Sort of.

Can anyone who’s ordered stuff from LBMS give me some idea of their delivery times? I know it’s Easter, I know Salute is hovering on the horizon, but I also think that taking 10 days to bung two sheets of shield transfers into an envelope and post them is dragging it out a bit.

Yrs, impatiently. 🙂

"I'm not signing that"

willz
    Participant

Having ordered two packs of figures from old Glory the other year just before Salute it was three weeks before I had to contact them about my order.  Instead of sending my order, my money was refunded apparently I should not of complained as the proprietor was busy with orders prior and during Salute and found my email to curt?   So I do not order anything from firms around Salute time and never buy anything from old Glory as it beyond the wit of some wargaming firms to either deliver in a reasonable time because Salute rules all or place an advert on their web sites saying delivery times may be delayed over this period?

zippyfusenet
    Participant

Well, shuckins. I thought this thread was gonna be like Meg Ryan’s restaurant scene in Sleepless In Seattle. What a dissaperntment.

You'll shoot your eye out, kid!

Not Connard Sage
    Participant

Yes, very helpful. Ta.

Anyway, an addendum. Five days after I ordered these two sheets of shield transfers, I sent an order to North Star. Which has just arrived. Well done Nick.

I know I shouldn’t be irked. I know it doesn’t matter in the grand scheme of things, but no product, no communication other than ‘we’ve got your money’ pisses me off a bit. It ain’t 1982 no more.

"I'm not signing that"

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.