Home Forums Modern Moi & Perry Miniatures Collaboration Desert Rats Diorama

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi,

A few years ago I painted up some of the test sprues for the Perry Desert Rats plastics that were planned for release for Salute and aimed at being presented as a diorama. When the painting was complete then it a case of waiting to see what Michael would do with the miniatures and how he would compose the diorama. I tend to base my miniatures in a vignette manner as a rule but boy was I surprised when I saw the finished thing! A really great diorama put together with skill and a real appreciation of dramatic effect. It just looked so professional and realistic Excellent! Of course I wasn’t able to make Salute that year so I had to scrounge the pics thus far, I know George Moriatis is responsible for one, the Perry’s for the add on their website, which leaves one that I lifted from someone’s “Pics of Salute” from their blog! If you took the pic, please come forward and I will be certain to credit you!

I’m expecting more pics very soon so I’ll let you know when they are available which shouldn’t be long so do please keep an eye out if you’re interested in this sort of thing there are more pics on my Just Add Water Blog, including pictures of the miniatures before they were sent off to Perry HQ here:
    https://justaddwater-bedford.blogspot.com/2020/05/perry-miniatures-desert-rats-featured.html?fbclid=IwAR3p5daPDcTfPKqONhCmFrbivjD6gXZQL9W9B0bF7LhJTQWuXaaKpAS7cLg

Cheers ๐Ÿ™‚

Keymaster

That is properly nice that is.

Participant
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.