Home Forums WWII More 15mm WWII Soviet Heavy Metal

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Participant

All,

The gears of war continue to grind slowly forward. Over the past couple months I’ve picked up quite a bit of WWII Soviet gear and wanted to document it, so here you go.

The whole mess:
    -11 T-34/85s
    -9 IS-2s
    -1 KV-2
    -1 T-34/7
    -20 sets of tank riders

Cross of Iron, anyone? ๐Ÿ˜‰

To see a bunch more pics, please check the blog at:
    https://blackhawkhet.blogspot.com/2022/04/more-15mm-wwii-soviet-heavy-metal.html

Well, just wanted to document some additions to my WWII Soviet forces, thanks for looking. I’m trying to keep the gaming ball rolling this weekend, despite very limited time, though I think I may have an innovative solution. The older boy has won both of my ‘Battle of Biazza Ridge’ fights, and his little brother keeps complaining that the Germans have tanks, so I’m thinking to run a hypothetical counterattack by US infantry with armored support (there was no US counterattack in real life because the Americans didn’t lose Biazza Ridge), which would mean I can use the same table for a third straight week. Yeah, kinda cheesy, but would save me a bunch of time.

Anyway, more to come!

V/R,
    Jack

Participant

You need more Russians…a lot more Russinans, no take more Russians you will need them…trust me.

Participant

I s’pose so.

V/R,
    Jack

Participant

I could sell you half my FOW Russians and you would still need Russians…

Participant

Comrade Jack, well done. Now with this late-war horde of medium and heavy armour you can crush the fascist invaders, drive them before you and take Berlin. The KV-2 will be a nice museum piece by now, but everything else will do nicely as the Red Army streams westward towards the fascists’ homelands.

Cheers and good liberation.

Commisar Evilroddy.

Participant

Hey Rod, nice of you to drop in. Yeah, Jack has the right idea but he needs a ton of infantry to go along with his tanks. Da Comrade !!!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.