Home Forums Horse and Musket General Horse and Musket My 28mm Collection figures

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

I collect 28mm figures not only for war-gaming but also just for painting. ย You can see some of them at

https://phdleadhead.blogspot.com.tr/2017/08/my-28mm-collection.html

With Respect
    KTravlos

Keymaster

I like the idea of that, the labels are a nice touch.
    May have spotted an error though?

Participant

Nice collection of figures, and all the fun of painting different uniforms without the chore for repeating the same thing 20 times. ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks. I tried to use the french spelling. I failed. It will not be fixed ๐Ÿ™‚

Keymaster

Oh, dont know about that, was wondering about the date 18012 ย ?

๐Ÿ˜€

without the chore for repeating the same thing 20 times

yeah, defo this!

oh my! That I did not notice! Vai vai, must fix now!. Perhaps he is from a world belonging to the Age of Strife from 40k ๐Ÿ™‚

Participant

I shall think of him more as being like one of those Japanese soldiers on remote Pacific islands who didn’t find out the war was over till the 50s or 60s. ย Only in a farmhouse somewhere and a lot longer lived. ๐Ÿ™‚

Participant

This is a nice way to show the evolution of uniforms. I think I will use that in the future.
    Regarding the Grenadier Hollandais; these existed only from 1810 when the Kingdom of Halland became part of France and they officially ceased to exist in february 1813.
    They also had no plate on their bearskin.

greetings
    Jan

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.