Home Forums General General Naismith & Roundway new home

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Radar
    Participant

Just visited the Navwar site to print out an order for and noticed that Tony is scaling back production, and has stopped producing both Naismith and Roundway ranges. Fortunately they have a new home at naismithandroundway.co.uk  . Good to see the range live on, sorry to see Tony not dealing them anymore (one of the best mail order turnarounds going, even with his antiquated system).

Not Connard Sage
    Participant

Quite the end of an era. I still have the Naismith 15mm Aztec and Inca I bought over 30 years ago from Navwar. I’ve probably got an old paper Navwar catalogue knocking around somewhere too. As you say, Navwar’s service was always swift.

However

Fortunately they have a new home at naismithandroundway.co.uk .

It’s my understanding that ecommerce sellers in the UK should have a physical address and a contact phone number displayed. I can’t find either on that site.

Not saying there’s anything dodgy. Just saying.

"I go online sometimes, but everyone's spelling is really bad. It's... depressing."

Mike
    Keymaster

Not saying there’s anything dodgy. Just saying.

Indeed.
    A UK distance seller is required to have, amongst other things:

Physical mailing address
    Contact telephone number
    Name if a sole trader
    VAT number if VAT registered
    Way to contact via e-mail

Guy Farrish
    Participant

Yes, and as there is no email address it is difficult to let him know – unless you post on the comments section which looks a bit snotty I suppose.

If anyone knows who it is – let them know to put it right.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.