Home Forums Air and Sea Naval "Narrow Seas" and "The Cold Wastes"

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Gregory Principato 1 week, 2 days ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    DM
    DM
    Participant

New releases via Wargame Vault this morning….

“Narrow Seas” is my new fast playing set of coastal forces naval rules designed for use with models from 1/300 to 1/1200. Book keeping is minimal, with speed and damage recorded for each vessel on a card through a series of Levels rather than keeping track of damage points and exact speeds.

As well as rules for gunnery, torpedo and depth charge attacks there are optional and additional rules covering anti submarine warfare, boarding actions and battles involving forces on land.

Data for over 200 classes and individual ships and over 70 aircraft types covering the navies of Great Britain, Germany, the United States, Japan, France, Italy, the Soviet Union, the Netherlands, Finland, Bulgaria, Romania and Tito’s Partisan navy are included.

“Narrow Seas” retails for £10 and can be found here: https://www.wargamevault.com/product/287431/Narrow-Seas

“The Cold Wastes” is the second scenario pack by Stuart Machin for “Si Vis Pacum”, LFG’s set of fleet action WW1 naval rules. TCW covers naval operations in the north Sea in 1914-15, covering the battles of Dogger Bank and Heligolan Bight and the German coastal raid on Scarborough.

“The Cold Wastes” retails for £5 and can be found here: https://www.wargamevault.com/product/287427/The-Cold-Wastes

• This topic was modified 2 weeks, 5 days ago by DM DM.
    kyoteblue
    kyoteblue
    Participant

I need to look into these rules.

Gregory Principato
    Participant

DM – I have purchased these rules and am looking for any examples of play. Mostly a run through of combat, guns and torpedoes to clear up some confusion on my part. Thanks for any assistance.

Greg

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.