Home Forums General General Need campaign rules for skirmishy games

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Angel Barracks

Ok, so with my 6mm character models coming along I want to do a mini PA campaign.
    It will be most likely a small group of hero survivors vs. groups of baddies such as undead, gangers, etc.

So what I am after are some rules that have some aspect of levelling up for the heroes, and are designed with the idea of a few ‘power’ models vs. hordes of weaker ones.
    It needs to allow heroes to survive and get better, pushing them toward the final big game where all there experience is drawn upon.

Any ideas?

Rules Junkie Jim
    Participant

Necromunda? Combat Zone?

Gaz045
    Participant

Having just received and read thru’ the new Black Ops from Osprey, they might fit the bill.

Admittedly not sci-fi but ‘abstract’ enough to fit the genre………weapons fall into classes by type and purpose, troop quality is more important -tweeked enough already that ‘heroes’ will survive at the expense of surrounding ‘goons’ and bullet fodder……..has scenarios and scenario generation,reaction tables/charts, forces tweaked with skills etc and is styled in campaign play to build up to the ‘final level’ and the ‘big boss’……..

Got mine from via Amazon for half of retail price……..

• This reply was modified 5 years, 3 months ago by Gaz045.

"Even dry tree bark is not bitter to the hungry squirrel"

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.