Home Forums Modern New from QRF

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    GeoffQRF
    Participant

So… with the PBV302 in the factory, the M114 almost done and the IKV91 and CV90 well on the way…

I’m wondering what to do next.

Anyone fancy the Patriva AMV?

QRF Models Limited
    www.quickreactionforce.co.uk

irishserb
    Participant

East Germans?

Paul
    Participant

Rhodesian mine resistant vehicles? Might also find an audience with the post-apoc crowd?

Those are brave men knocking at our door. Let's go kill them!

GeoffQRF
    Participant

Vehicles, vehicles. The green side of me is working on Canadians… then… not sure 🙂

QRF Models Limited

kyoteblue
    Participant

Oh Canada !!!!!

irishserb
    Participant

Ohhhh.  Oops.  (Cool, Canadians!)

Okay, I’d love to have an OT65A with the little turret and recoilless.

GeoffQRF
    Participant

This little fella?

QRF Models Limited

irishserb
    Participant

Almost.  There is a version that has a small MG turret with a 73mm rcls mounted externally on the turret.  Here is a description from Wikipedia:

OT-65A “Vydra” (Otter) – OT-65 with a turret of the OT-62B TOPAS. The entry hatches have been moved so now they are positioned behind the turret. It also has additional protection on IR driving lights.

Having just looked at your site, the conversion would be very easy to make.  The turret from your OT62A will work, just add the 73mm recoilless, and modify the roof of your OT65 to accommodate the turret, and basically, you have it.  I don’t know if it would be profitable given the cost to mold and produce, but at least the mastering cost would be relatively low (I think).  I only need three of them (which is why I haven’t made one (time is my enemy)), and am guessing that gamers who have a use would only buy 1-3 models at the most.

Anyway, I greatly appreciate you considering it.

Hope you have a great Christmas.

Sabresquadron
    Participant

So… with the PBV302 in the factory, the M114 almost done and the IKV91 and CV90 well on the way… I’m wondering what to do next. Anyone fancy the Patriva AMV?

KMT mine clearers

Infantry for the IKV, Strv and PBV.

GeoffQRF
    Participant

Actually I just sorted the KMT-6 and sent it to Chas, and we have the KMT-8 which I’ve told him to cast up 🙂

QRF Models Limited

kyoteblue
    Participant

I’ll be ordering from Scale Creep Miniatures again……M114’s !!!!!

Sabresquadron
    Participant

Actually I just sorted the KMT-6 and sent it to Chas, and we have the KMT-8 which I’ve told him to cast up :-) [/quote

Goodo

GeoffQRF
    Participant

Little heads up, we have the January sale starting just after Christmas, then the new stuff will be released just after that.

QRF Models Limited

irishserb
    Participant

Good to know, thanks.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.