Home Forums Modern New releases from QRF

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

If you follow our news pages, or are registered for our newsletter, you should have seen the following:

“As part of our frantic mould-making, also ready will be the first packs of helmeted Post War British, the DAF APC and the Swedish S tank, plus some ‘Militia’ packs which are ideal for use as modern Syrians/ Iraqis/ Egyptians… in fact, anyone with AK47/74s in the modern world.

Also ready will be the ‘fauna’ for your Falklands games – Emperor Seals, Walrus, Sea Lions and Penguins, just what you didn’t know that you wanted!

…oh, and a pack of downed pilots”

Some of these have been listed now; I am just trying to get some to paint and photograph!

!

QRF Models Limited
    www.quickreactionforce.co.uk

Participant

Geoff:

Cold War Canadians? OT-64B’s with turret variants? And of course LAV III’s with variants? I’ll be ordering some BOAR infantry with helmets soon! Thanks for continuing to listen to gamers and for willingly filling niches! It is much appreciated.

Cheers and good gaming.

Rod Robertson.

Participant

Oh My !!!!!!!

Keymaster

Make sure the front page knows too!

😉

Participant

Chas is back from a break.

“…finally, done the photos of all the new products! Will get on with resizing over the next couple of days and then send them to you”…

So hopefully I can send you some news and photos next week!

QRF Models Limited
    www.quickreactionforce.co.uk

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.