Home Forums Modern No End in Sight revamp. You want in?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Ivan Sorensen
    Participant

I am super proud of NEIS, I think it’s one of the more clever games I’ve written but I always get the feeling that it could be just a tiny bit more.

This went out to the customers as well, but sharing here in case you have emails from the Vault disabled.

Over the fall, I want to get together 2 or 3 people who have an interest in helping out and want to pitch in to get a revised version of the rules together.
    This won’t cost anything to people who bought the rules.

It’ll involve devising some starter scenarios, more examples, polishing off rules (like assaults), maybe overhauling vehicle fire and generally making sure the game is as awesome as possible.
    In general, it’ll be a revision, not a crazy overhaul. Core mechanics can be polished but they won’t change (except, possibly, anti-tank rules as mentioned).

THe work will start after kids are back in school, so no worries right now.

If this has your interest, pop me an email at [email protected] with some stuff on why you’d be awesome for the task.

Nordic Weasel Games
    https://www.wargamevault.com/browse/pub/5701/Nordic-Weasel-Games?src=browse5701

kyoteblue
    Participant

I volunteer Just Jack….

Just Jack
    Participant

Didn’t see this last night, very clever Blue.

I’ll have to send Ivan an email later this evening.

V/R,

Jack

kyoteblue
    Participant

Snort…

Just Jack
    Participant

Sorry, didn’t get to send an e-mail last night. I was working on a batrep (I’ll post tonight, and it’s a good one) and the Old Lady got pissed, so the laptop had to go away…

V/R,

Jack

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.