Home Forums Horse and Musket Napoleonic Non-French Units

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I see the ‘vanity unit’ known as Bataillon de Neuchâtel  ‘flag’

Participant

I don’t really understand what the point of this is. You’ve found something elsewhere you disagree with and felt the need to share?

Help me out here someone.

Death to all fanatics!

Participant

I’m sorry I understood forums were for discussion. Seems mostly they are now used to co-advertise niche markets and products ad nauseum.

I’ll try not to bother you in future… seems my support donation is wasted.

Participant

I don’t see much marketing in forum discussions here, but I’m sure people would discuss what you see as a problem/error(?) if you’d let us know clearly what the problem is.

Obviously it’s about the Bataillon de Neuchatel étendard but as I haven’t read this mention ‘elsewhere’ I’m not sure what the problem is. I suspect no-one else is either.

Happy to discuss, but I need to know what it is I am being asked to agree or disagree with first.

That isn’t meant to sound snarky, it’s a genuine question. What was the issue with the standard?

Participant

I think he mistakes us for people who give a damn Kitfox.

There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Participant

I don’t really understand what the point of this is. You’ve found something elsewhere you disagree with and felt the need to share? Help me out here someone.

There’s a thread on TMP about Neuchatel colours.

Quite why this is here instead of there is the question.

Obvious contrarian and passive aggressive old prat, who is taken far too seriously by some and not seriously enough by others.

Participant

Death to all fanatics!

Participant

Close to the edit 😉

Obvious contrarian and passive aggressive old prat, who is taken far too seriously by some and not seriously enough by others.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.