Home Forums Fantasy General Fantasy Oathmark, party of eight? Your table is ready.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Joe Procopio
    Participant

“The holdings of Ellendale are once again threatened by the forces of the Belted Way followers. A battle is surely brewing in the Plains of Montgoco. The spy’s of the Belted Way have discovered that the Silver Spring, near the Plains of Montgoco, may grant special blessing to those that bathe in its waters. The troops of the Belted Way hope to receive those gifts as the battle approaches!”

For the Scrum Club’s eight-player game of Oathmark last weekend, the GM wrote the above highly allusive premise littered with references to everything from the county I live in to my wife’s name Ellen. I found it funny and clever, and I always appreciate when folks put in the extra effort. Can anybody guess where our club meets to play our games?

This was our second experience with Oathmark, and the opposing forces in this game were of the more classical fantasy sort — undead, necromancers, and orc minions on one side facing off against humans, elves and dwarves on the other.

Check out the photo-filled recap of our day of gaming at my blog SCRUM IN MINIATURE.

Check out the photo-filled recap of our day of gaming at my blog SCRUM IN MINIATURE.

Mike
    Keymaster

Cool.
    Thanks for posting.

an anybody guess where our club meets to play our games?

Here?
    Or is that the Con’s location?

Looks like fun, on a related note, I watched They Live for the first time last week.

😀

Joe Procopio
    Participant

That’s where we hold the convention we organize, but close enough because our club house and the convention are both in Silver Spring, Maryland in Montgomery County.

Tony S
    Participant

What a great way to end the lockdown!  I’ve only played Oathmark solo, since my region’s just allowed limited indoor gatherings last week.  But I’m really looking forward to trying it.   Glad to hear that others have the same opinion.

I also am really impressed with the Oathmark supplements.  They are absolutely jam packed with ideas and rules and scenarios.   Very good value for the money.

Mr. Average
    Participant

I’ve been very interested in Oathmark, I’m glad to see it working so nicely! Although time and distance and customs fees and not being on the 3D printing Revolution just yet have all conspired to limit my ability to join in the 10mm scale craze, I did recently indulge in some 15mm Undead and am thinking of trying them with Oathmark if I can find interested parties at my club. It’s very instructive to see it getting table time!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.