Home Forums General Books and Magazines Old Military Modelling and Miniature Wargames for sale.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Over a period of time my club  (Black Wolf Wargames Club) after running a Bring & Buy at our successful Military Quiz evening (in aid of the Poppy Appeal) has managed to acquire a number of magazines and folders of magazines. We now need to move these on….so it’s either bin them. (shock  and horror) or for someone to take them off our hands. So there are a few items for sale….please note that any money gained from these will be dropped into the funds for the Poppy Appeal this year 2018.  If you want to know what we have then just send me an email [email protected] . I can tell you I have three folders of early Miniature Wargames starting from number 4 to about 36 or some such number, could be later. I also have a few early Mil Mods ….although the early sets 71 / 72 /74 and 75 have already gone…so left with a few odds and sods (some of these are displayed on Sword & Scabbard Books Facebook site….go over and have a look). Any interest please email. Cheers

Peter

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.