Home Forums Sci Fi General Sci-Fi OMG! Warhammer 40k!

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Robey JenkinsRobey Jenkins
    Participant

I feel defensive saying that I don’t play 40k.  But the fact is that I don’t.  Haven’t for several editions.  However, I do still have a few of their minis hanging around in my collection, waiting for paint.  These were mostly collected for Inq28 – the 28mm version of their Inquisitor narrative skirmish game.  But I don’t play that any more, either.  However, I do paint.  So:

Servitor IX:

Pretty pleased with how he turned out.  Fairly quick paintjob 2-3 hours over three days.

R.

Angel BarracksAngel Barracks

I feel defensive saying that I don’t play 40k.

How come?

Participant

Because this forum tends to be populated by gamers of taste and discretion who know that, for all its ubiquity, it’s a rubbish game.

R.

MikeMike
    Keymaster

Participant

I haven’t got very far with the navigator (I must have done his conversion in a hurry, because it’s not very good, so some imaginative painting is required to distract the eye from the flaws in the conversion…), so I decided to do a quick paintjob on an antagonist for the Inquisition:

Angel BarracksAngel Barracks

Nice work, plastic model?

Ivan SorensenIvan Sorensen
    Participant

Very nice work and don’t let people get you down. I love 40K though I’m strictly an old edition player.

Nordic Weasel Games
    https://sites.google.com/site/nordicweaselgames/

willzwillz
    Participant

I used to play 40k when it was new, then Games workshop police stopped me playing with my toys in their shop as the weren’t new enough.

Used to enjoy the earlier rules simple and fun.

Now its called Warhammer 40k old school, type in variation of those words on tinternet and forums like this will appear

http://warhammer40000roguetrader.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/brian-craig-old-school-warhammer.html

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.