Home Forums WWII Panzerkampf – Clash of Armor on Kickstarter !!!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Jose Luengo
    Participant

The Russian front was the stage for the largest tank battles in History. For the crews of those armoured vehicles there was but a goal, each second, each heartbeat: to survive!

Commander, loader, or driver, they served in a narrow world, where the events of four bloody years turned into an endless string of clashes for a bridge, a hamlet, or a way out. This is Panzerkampf.

Panzerkampf puts you right onto the fight through a short set of rules meant to put chrome where it’s due. An “Ace” or “Veteran” crew is all you need to conquer, live to fight another day, or suddenly die right after the glimpse of an invisible cannon mouth.

Panzerkampf is a simple game system with stunning visuals. You can use any flat surface to play, manoeuvre your detailed tank models and use your own sceneries or those that come with the game. The units move as in a miniatures game, using reference markers.

Trafalgar Editions’ Panzerkampf is the first title in a tactical series, based on the armoured vehicles combats on the eastern front of WWII.

Understanding the strong and weak points of your vehicle is pivotal to swiftly act and destroy your enemy.

The game is played with tank resin models, scale 1/150, finely detailed and offering a stunning display of the battles.

Today the kickstarter campaign begins, here you have the link:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1615432558/panzerkampf-armored-clash-choque-de-blindados?ref=nav_search&result=project&term=panzerkampf

If you have any questions, please tell us.

Greetings !!!

Andrew Beasley
    Participant

Baffled by the 1/150 scale – not quite railway ‘N’, not quite the classic aircraft 1/144 and smaller than 15mm.

Leaves it hard to integrate with any current ranges or models the players already have…

Despite that concern I wish you good luck.

Jose Luengo
    Participant

Hello !!!

Thanks Andrew …. I know that the 1/150 scale is not usual, but we made the miniatures in this size so that the tanks had a good degree of detail and also so that anyone can play at a table that is not excessively big … with a 1 x 1 m table you can make a good tank battle

Greetings !!!

Etranger
    Participant

Baffled by the 1/150 scale – not quite railway ‘N’, not quite the classic aircraft 1/144 and smaller than 15mm. Leaves it hard to integrate with any current ranges or models the players already have… Despite that concern I wish you good luck.

Pithead Miniatures are nominally 1/150 & a lot of the 10/12mm ranges are ‘around about 1/150’ too.

ian pillay
    Participant

Jose, thanks for sharing this project. It looks great, those miniatures are fantastic. I think you have created a wonderful game. Best of luck with the rest of the Kick Starter. Looking forward to seeing more!

Tally-Ho!

Jose Luengo
    Participant

Thank you very much Ian !!! … we hope it comes to a good end … I will continue showing things.
    Greetings !!

Jose Luengo
    Participant

Hi !!!

Here we leave you the great video that our good friend Stuka Joe has made about the game mechanics of Panzerkampf. We hope you like it.

Greetings !!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7adjV_6f4Bo&t=7s

Mike Headden
    Participant

Firstly, all the best with this, Jose.

Secondly, on the issue of 1/150 scale minis, the Pendraken ranges are also nominally 1/150. Their extensive range would allow those who so desired to expand both the range of armour deployed and the theatres covered.

Growing old is mandatory, growing up is entirely optional!

JozisTinMan
    Participant

I will be checking this out, been playing What a Tanker in 1/150, and I loooooove collecting rules.

http://jozistinman.blogspot.com/

Jose Luengo
    Participant

Thanks Mike !!! … we chose the 1/150 scale because with that size, the tanks have good detail and also allows you to play very interesting tank battles in a relatively small space if you don’t have much space at home. . I have been browsing the Pendraken web and the miniatures are very good 🙂
    Jozis, you will like this tank game :)… the rules are very simple, but the games are intense, heh, heh …

Greetings !!!

Jose Luengo
    Participant

Hello !!!

Here I upload some images of the 16 vehicles that we have prepared … 8 Russians and 8 Germans … I hope you like them 🙂

Greetings !!!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.