Home Forums General General Pendraken versus Amazon

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Tony S
    Participant

Given the recent thread about the packaging of books from Amazon (or lack thereof) I found it somewhat amusing when I got my package from Pendraken today.

It was a grey, plastic waterproof envelope, well sealed.

Inside was a paper, padded envelope.

Inside that was a bubble wrapped and taped package, and some ziplock bags of figures.

Inside the bubblewrap was a plastic ziplock bag.

And the ziplock bag was also taped shut, to make sure it didn’t open…even though it was inside taped bubblewrap.

Inside the plastic ziplock bag were my MDF buildings.

Wow!   Like the Russian dolls of shipping!  Incredibly well packaged.  Leon should offer his expertise to Amazon!   Not only are his figures outstanding, but his customer service is just as good.

Etranger
    Participant

+1 to Pendraken from me too. The standard of customer service that all companies should aspire to.

Leon Pendraken
    Participant

That’s great news and I’ll pass the compliments on to the packaging team!  We try to make sure that everything is safely packaged and hopefully it does the job 99% of the time.  We’re currently testing some different boxes as well so that any tank barrels or pikes can be given a bit more protection.

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to almost 6000 products, including over 4200 products in 10mm, plus MDF bases, Vallejo paints, I-94 decals, Red Vectors MDF buildings, Raiden Miniatures, Militia Miniatures and much, much more!

That company’s customer service is Olympic gold standard.

Steve Johnson
    Participant

Yep, their packaging is brilliant and never had any problems.

McKinstry
    Participant

I would agree about Pendraken being the gold standard overall for customer care. There are several very good Firms out there but Pendraken is as good as it gets.

The tree of Life is self pruning.

They apparently use the Taco Town model of packing their shipments.  😉

In all seriousness, WTG Pendraken!

John

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."

--Abraham Lincoln

Leon Pendraken
    Participant

Thanks for all of the kind words, I’ll make sure they get passed to the folks here at Pendraken HQ!

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to almost 6000 products, including over 4200 products in 10mm, plus MDF bases, Vallejo paints, I-94 decals, Red Vectors MDF buildings, Raiden Miniatures, Militia Miniatures and much, much more!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.