Home Forums General General Pendraken’s 2022 Releases!

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Leon Pendraken
    Participant

It’s the start of our ’10 Days of 10mm’ and the first release of 2022 is these new codes for our AWI British range. We’ve got skirmishing infantry in round hats, roundabout command and Ranger command as well, all courtesy of the talented Clibinarium. These were commissioned by one of our customers so thanks to them as well!

AWI
    Britishhttps://www.pendraken.co.uk/british-588-c.asp
    AWB47 Cutdown coat and round hats, skirmishing £5.50
    AWB48 Roundabouts command, marching (16) £2.95
    AWB49 Queens Ranger command (16) £2.95

Tomorrow we jump to a different genre entirely!

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to almost 6000 products, including over 4200 products in 10mm, plus MDF bases, Vallejo paints, I-94 decals, Red Vectors MDF buildings, Raiden Miniatures, Militia Miniatures and much, much more!

Leon Pendraken
    Participant

Day 2 of our releases sees some gribbly Fantasy additions, with some Giant Snakes and Tentacled Behemoths now available. Some will recognise these from our old ranges but Techno has added some conversions to give us more variety in each pack. The Snakes stand around 20mm high and the Behemoths are a similar 20mm long.

Fantasy
    Monstershttps://www.pendraken.co.uk/monsters-783-c.asp
    FAN-MON34 Giant snakes (x6) £3.00
    FAN-MON35 Tentacled Behemoths (x6) £3.50

Day 3 takes us back to our historical ranges…

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to almost 6000 products, including over 4200 products in 10mm, plus MDF bases, Vallejo paints, I-94 decals, Red Vectors MDF buildings, Raiden Miniatures, Militia Miniatures and much, much more!

Leon Pendraken
    Participant

I can’t work out why my images aren’t showing?  The url addresses are a bit long and convoluted but they should work with BBCode?

Mike
    Keymaster

So the flickr ones work fine but the ones from the other site (your forum or website?) do not.
    Do you have any settings to prevent cross posting/hotlinking of images there?

Or are some a HTTPS and the non showing ones just HTTP?

EDIT: I managed to take the code from site and edit the posts.

Leon Pendraken
    Participant

So the flickr ones work fine but the ones from the other site (your forum or website?) do not. Do you have any settings to prevent cross posting/hotlinking of images there? Or are some a HTTPS and the non showing ones just HTTP? EDIT: I managed to take the code from site and edit the posts.

The new website doesn’t have any settings to stop the hotlinking but the image urls aren’t the most friendly for putting on forums.  They work OK on the php based forums but not some of the others, but I can’t work out why.  I’ve asked them about it but the concept of ‘old school’ forums seemed a bit lost on them…

Thanks for fixing the images as well, can I ask how you did that and then I know for next time?  I had a quick look inside my own posts but the images seem to be appearing as their own elements now, rather than a coded [ img] link?  Does this site allow a copy/paste of the image itself?

Mike
    Keymaster

Hi.

So TWW will let any image that is HTTPS with a url that end in jpg be pasted directly and it will show.
    That is what I did with yours.

I went to the product and viewed the page source and when there searched the page for your product number:

I copied that but disregarded anything after the jpg and just pasted that into here and it shows up.

Some things can be copied and pasted directly.

Failing that any valid image URL can be shown by clicking the image icon in the tool bar and pasting it into the box that appears:

So you could use that:

This time as we are not pasting into the forum but letting the toolbar code the image for us we can use the whole URL:

as such:

Leon Pendraken
    Participant

That’s quite odd then as I was grabbing the image url in the same way but they weren’t showing for me…!  I’ll give it a try again here but using the Image option in the reply box.

Day 3 of 10 and this time we’ve got a little release for the League of Augsburg with these very nice Hussars! Suitable for the later 17th/early 18th Century, these have been made quite generic so will suit most armies.

Renaissance
    League of Augsburghttps://www.pendraken.co.uk/league-of-augsburg-570-c.asp
    LOA43 Hussars £5.50

Tomorrow we head forward a couple of hundred years…

Leon Pendraken
    Participant

It’s Day 4 of our releases and we’re heading to WWII for some handy casualty markers! We’d already got a selection dotted about the various ranges so these will fill in the gaps and make sure that almost every nation/theatre has got a marker now.

WWII
    Americanhttps://www.pendraken.co.uk/infantry-715-c.asp
    AMF33 Airborne casualty markers (10) £1.85

Britishhttps://www.pendraken.co.uk/infantry-723-c.asp
    BRF60 Infantry casualty markers (10) £1.85
    BRF61 8th Army casualty markers (10) £1.85
    BRF62 Airborne casualty markers (10) £1.85

Germanhttps://www.pendraken.co.uk/infantry-732-c.asp
    GRF83 Infantry casualty markers (10) £1.85
    GRF84 DAK casualty markers (10) £1.85
    GRF85 Para casualty markers (10) £1.85

Italianhttps://www.pendraken.co.uk/italian-738-c.asp
    ITA28 Infantry casualty markers (10) £1.85

Soviethttps://www.pendraken.co.uk/infantry-743-c.asp
    SVF31 Summer casualty markers (10) £1.85

And some pics:

American: Airborne casualty marker

British: Infantry casualty markers

British: 8th Army casualty markers

British: Airborne casualty markers

German: Infantry casualty markers

German: DAK casualty markers

German: Para casualty markers

Italian: Infantry casualty marker

Soviet: Summer casualty marker

Tomorrow will be something for the ACW fans…

Alex
    Participant

So many great releases Leon!

Alex (Does Hobby Stuff)
    practising hobby eclecticism

Leon Pendraken
    Participant

So many great releases Leon!

And there’s still 6 days to go!

Alex
    Participant

All be revealed by the time my payday rolls around then 😉

Alex (Does Hobby Stuff)

Leon Pendraken
    Participant

Day 5 of 10mm releases sees us move away from figures and into some flags instead, with a full selection of brand new ACW flags now available! We’ve been wanting to replace these for a while now and we took the opportunity to expand the designs at the same time.

Huge thanks must go to Rob Berends and Tony Hughes for all of the research and design work that went into these.

And as a special bonus for anyone that has ordered any of the existing flagsheets over the past 3 months, we’ll replace your old flags with these new ones, free of charge! All we ask is that you pay the postage cost on the replacements (£1 UK / £4.50 elsewhere). Drop us an email and we’ll get that sorted out for you.

Flags
    ACWhttps://www.pendraken.co.uk/american-civil-war-flags-816-c.asp
    PNFL601 US National flags (generic) £2.50
    PNFL602 US States, sheet 1 (NY/PA/IL) £2.50
    PNFL603 US States, sheet 2 (IN/NJ/MA) £2.50
    PNFL604 US States, sheet 3 (OH/CT/MI/WI) £2.50
    PNFL605 CS National flags £2.50
    PNFL606 CS Battleflags (generic) £2.50
    PNFL607 CS Battleflags, sheet 1 (ANV) £2.50
    PNFL608 CS Battleflags, sheet 2 (Other armies) £2.50
    PNFL609 CS States £2.50

And some pics:

We’re jumping back over 500 years tomorrow for some new figures…!

Leon Pendraken
    Participant

We’re into Day 6 of our ’10 Days of 10mm’ and today we’re heading back to the Medieval period to add some knights in bascinet helmets (pig-faced/dog-faced) along with a handy monk and nun figure as well. Thanks to fsn for commissioning these!

Medieval
    European Late Medievalhttps://www.pendraken.co.uk/late-european-558-c.asp
    ELM43 Dismounted knights in bascinet, sword/hammer £5.50
    ELM44 Dismounted knights in bascinet, spear/halberd £5.50
    ELM45 Mounted knights in bascinet, sword (5) £1.85
    ELM46 Monks (10) £1.85
    ELM47 Nuns (10) £1.85

And the pics:

Tomorrow we’ve got a little addition to the WWII Italians…

Mike
    Keymaster

Imma gonna get me some monks.

Alex
    Participant

Oh those are very nice additions to the range!

Alex (Does Hobby Stuff)

ian pillay
    Participant

I do like the monks, I could see some of these being used as cultists in purple robes.

Tally-Ho!

Leon Pendraken
    Participant

The Monks and Nuns are definitely open to some interesting uses!

Leon Pendraken
    Participant

We’re at Day 7 of our 10 days worth of releases and it’s just a small one today, with the WWII Italians getting a 65mm mountain gun. We’re going to do some work on the Italian artillery options later this year as well, so keep an eye out for those.

WWII
    Italianhttps://www.pendraken.co.uk/italian-738-c.asp
    ITA29 Mle 1906 65mm mountain gun with crew (2) £2.95

Tomorrow will be a useful little release for the Marlburians…

Leon Pendraken
    Participant

For Day 8 of our releases we’ve got a handy little casualty marker for the WSS range. This one was commissioned by mollinary, who was very patient while we got it moulded up! We might do a quick tweak to this for the SYW further down the line.

18th Century
    Marlburianhttps://www.pendraken.co.uk/marlburian-572-c.asp
    MAL23 Casualty markers (10) £1.85

Day 9 will see a similar batch of options for the Ancients ranges…

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.