Home Forums Sci Fi General Sci-Fi Peoples Liberation Army. My forces for Tomorrows War.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    whitphoto
    Participant

I blogged about the OpFor for my Tomorrows War solo games, the PLA. I’m using the 25mm ESU naval troops from GZG, they’ll do double duty as the DPRG in the Second Glory War once I’m done ironing out my game mechanics with this campaign.

Peoples Liberation Army.

I’m finishing up the colonial Militia this week and will post some more photos and a write up of them next week hopefully.

ThuseldThuseld
    Participant

Loving those figures. I like how they are sort of trying to be Colonial Marines from the Alien franchise, but the guns are different enough to avoid copyright issues?

Looking forward to seeing more.

whitphoto
    Participant

Loving those figures. I like how they are sort of trying to be Colonial Marines from the Alien franchise, but the guns are different enough to avoid copyright issues? Looking forward to seeing more.

Most of the GZG lines have gyro-stabilized SAWs on their troops. It doesn’t seem to be an effort to copy the Aliens marines as much as just copying a neat idea. These guys do have a very similar gun though to the marines.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.