Home Forums Modern Peter Pig 15mm Modern USMC – Desert MARPAT

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Just Jack
    Participant

All,

Next in line for my fourth post in as many days, my 15mm Peter Pig Modern Marines for the desert, wearing their distinctive Marine Pattern camouflage and Coyote Brown body armor and gear. These are also 23 figures, so as to match up with their temperate and arctic counterparts. Let’s take a look.

The whole force, once again four five-man teams and a three-man command element of platoon commander, radioman, and Corpsman. Rather than four five-man teams, I’d rather have gone six -four man teams, but I didn’t have enough SAWs and M-203s…

To see more pics of the platoon, please check the blog at:
    http://blackhawkhet.blogspot.com/2016/06/peter-pig-15mm-modern-usmc-desert-marpat.html

Well, thus concludes another blogpost here at blackhawkhet, I hope you enjoyed it. I’m pretty happy with the camo; it’s not perfect, but overall it turned out pretty well, and it looks good on the table.

More on the way.

V/R,
    Jack

kyoteblue
    Participant

Good paint jobs, now tell me more about Vietnam…..

Rod Robertson
    Participant

Good Jack, but you’ve got to focus. You’re becoming the ADHD star of 15mm wargaming! You gotta pull all of these diverging threads together and game!  In all seriousness, outstanding work and you are an inspiration in your painting discipline and productivity.

Cheers and good gaming.

Rod Robertson.

Just Jack
    Participant

Thanks John,

Right now there’s nothing else to talk about for Vietnam, still a lot of work to do.  I’ve got a few odds and ends to finish here (troops and vehicles), I’ve got more gear (troops, vehicles, and terrain) on the way, I’ve got to finish the other seven terrain tiles, and I need to write up the ten scenarios.  Sorry, but it’s gonna be awhile.

V/R,
    Jack

kyoteblue
    Participant

Darn the luck…..

Just Jack
    Participant

Yeah, it’s gonna be awhile, but I’ll get there.

I posted my Napoleonic batrep yesterday, did you see it?

V/R,
    Jack

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.