Home Forums General Conventions and Shows Phoenix 2019 wargame show, Cumbria (UK)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Norm S
    Participant

I made a visit to the Phoenix 2019 wargame show yesterday, there is a report on my blog.

link

http://battlefieldswarriors.blogspot.com/2019/07/phoenix-2019-wargame-show-report.html

Mike
    Keymaster

“All the media stuff related back to the 2018 show”

This is all too common and annoys me a treat.

willz
    Participant

Cheers Norm a very nice report.

Willz.

Rhoderic
    Participant

Ooh, a Hammer films-inspired gothic horror skirmish game, and on a small board the way I like skirmish to be!

I didn’t grow up with Hammer horror, but having watched some of the films in more recent years I find them absolutely charming.

Graham Minshaw
    Participant

Good write up for our fourth show- we’ll take on board feedback for Phoenix Five in 2020. See you all there.

Please spread the word, this is a show in a fantastic venue and a brilliant area to visit. No excuse not to bring the family and the venue we believe to be about the classiest and best facilities of any show venue in the country. (As well as being unique as it is underground)

Graham

Norm S
    Participant

Thanks Graham for all the behind the scenes hard work,

see you next year.

Graham Minshaw
    Participant

It’s all down to Chris really he does all the real work. I just show up on the day and take the money and dish out the tickets, bad jokes and random directions.

Graham

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.