Home Forums General General Photo hosting question

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    willz
    Participant

Hello fellow gamers  and web followers,

Having been uploading my photo’s via photo bucket for free for several years, it seems we have to pay for photos now but all my photo’s have now disappeared off the Society of Gentlemen Gamers.  So can anyone recommend a good free photo hosting site.

Cheers in advance

William

Mike
    Keymaster

Really?
    I best go check mine, you could try Flickr ?

• This reply was modified 5 years, 1 month ago by Mike.
    Paul
    Participant

Eek. Mine also seem to be gone. I thought it was free up to a certain storage size.

Those are brave men knocking at our door. Let's go kill them!

Don Glewwe
    Participant

photobucket is currently “down for maintenance”.

…and I just checked on a couple pics I’d linked/posted here earlier: gone, getting “…maintenance” msg. from photobucket.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 1 month ago by Don Glewwe.

https://brawlfactory.net/

Not Connard Sage
    Participant

Just tried to check my Photobucket account and the whole site is down. And it’s down for everyone, not just me

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/http://smg.photobucket.com/

"I go online sometimes, but everyone's spelling is really bad. It's... depressing."

willz
    Participant

I went back on the Society of Gentlemen Gamers and some have gone and some have not.

Confused.com

Paul
    Participant

Mine seem to be back

Those are brave men knocking at our door. Let's go kill them!

Not Connard Sage
    Participant

I went back on the Society of Gentlemen Gamers and some have gone and some have not. Confused.com

Yeah well, if the hosting site is down you’re not going to see the pics it’s hosting anywhere are you? 😉

…and some of that stuff in your now deleted wallofURL seems to be on ImageShack, not Photobucket 😉 😉

"I go online sometimes, but everyone's spelling is really bad. It's... depressing."

willz
    Participant

I went back on the Society of Gentlemen Gamers and some have gone and some have not. Confused.com

Yeah well, if the hosting site is down you’re not going to see the pics it’s hosting anywhere are you? 😉 …and some of that stuff in your now deleted wallofURL seems to be on ImageShack, not Photobucket 😉 😉

Personally I did not know the hosting site was down, however when I posted photo bucket I meant image shack so double doh

willz
    Participant

Hello fellow gamers and web followers, Having been uploading my photo’s via photo bucket for free for several years, it seems we have to pay for photos now but all my photo’s have now disappeared off the Society of Gentlemen Gamers. So can anyone recommend a good free photo hosting site. Cheers in advance William

DOH I meant Image shack

Not Connard Sage
    Participant

It’s nice to know that I’m not the only senile old git on here

willz
    Participant

We are not old Connrad we are retro

Not Connard Sage
    Participant

You try telling the youth of today that…etc.

Thuseld
    Participant

I use Imgur. It is really good for organising albums and quickly uploading them.

Not Connard Sage
    Participant

Photobucket

All working for me this morning. Which is nice 🙂

willz
    Participant

That is a nice neat and tidy paint draw Connard.  On my table every piece of detritus in the universe seems to gravitate toward my work bench.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.