Home Forums General Conventions and Shows Photo report from PAW

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    willz
    Participant

I thought I would post some photo’s from PAW 2018.

A view of my “Adeptus Titanicus” game, I only had one person come and play for 30 minutes over the whole day.  Still I had a great social day.

On the second day I put on an 18th century game using Jim Purkys (Fife and Drum Miniatures) “One page rules”, an excellent day with my gaming oppo rogder.

Some general views of the venue.

Cold war hot.

Spanish civil war I think?

WWI Wings of War.

Pirates aaarrrharr.

ASL.

Napoleonic 28mm.

ACW 28mm.

AWI 28mm.

Bugs sarge.

Not withstanding the theft from the trader at the show which put a damper on the weekend.  I had an excellent two days, sadly there was only one taker for my game on Saturday but I still had a great social day.  On Sunday I play tested my 18th century game I am putting on at Kenilworth this year, it played very well.

greg954
    Participant

Some nice set ups there. I would have loved to have gave you a game of Adeptus Titanicus on Saturday.

Unfortunately, having the memory of a gold fish meant I forgot all about PAW 

Norm S
    Participant

That is a cracking variety of games, plenty of scale diversity, I would have liked to have been there.

Moneybox
    Participant

1st PAW I`ve missed for a few years, I put on a Aliens vs Marines games  last year. Several interesting game there this year. Having looked at your Adeptus Titanicus game where did you buy the mat?

We can be heroes just for 1 day...............

willz
    Participant

1st PAW I`ve missed for a few years, I put on a Aliens vs Marines games last year. Several interesting game there this year. Having looked at your Adeptus Titanicus game where did you buy the mat?

I have just noticed your question Moneybox, I made the gaming mat for the Adeptus Titanicus game for carpet tiles with “Drop Ship Commander” city tiles glued to the rubber underside.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.