Home Forums Modern Photos of H&R Modern Infantry and Vehicles

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi,

I posted photos of a hand-full of 6mm Heroics & Ros West German and Soviet vehicles and of the newer Soviet and French infantry and support packs on my blog.  Since H&R doesn’t have a lot of photos on their site, I thought they might be of interest to 6mm Cold War gamers.

https://irishserb.blogspot.com/2019/05/some-heroics-ros-for-cold-war.html

Maybe you could send pics to H&R, hopefully they’ll put it on their product page.

Participant

Thank you very much for this. As noted before, and mentioned to them, H&R’s poor performance putting pictures of their product on line is beyond frustrating. Also what they do post is too small and I find, especially with the infantry, weapons teams and crew, so obscured by “terrain” to be essentially useless. I have been very amiss as I too don’t post unpainted images of what I have, or had before painting. A common site for us all to add our efforts to would be great. Even if we could get H&R to post what we have on their site would be in improvement over “no image available”.

Participant

I’m going to continue to post photos on my blog, particularly of the H&R and Scotia models, as I go through my Cold war build-up.  Maybe after I have a worthwhile number of photos, I can set up some sort of directory to make it easier to access the pics.

The search for photos of these models has probably been the most frustrating part of this process.  Though I have to admit, I understand the hesitation on the part of the manufacturers, as the process of taking, editing, and uploading the pics not fun;  I would guess that it would boost sales though.

Participant

Whooo! They are nice!

"In strange grammar this one writes" - Master Yoda

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.