Home Forums Sci Fi 6mm Sci-Fi Polyversal Electronic Release

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Byron Collins
    Participant

As mentioned on the TWW news post here, Polyversal and companion web-app Arsenal are now electronically released and available in our store for $25 USD. If you guys have any questions or need more information about the game, we have a website dedicated to Polyversal or you can ask here. I’m the developer and publisher, so ask anything.

Also, anyone can check out our design app Arsenal whether or not you purchase the rules. You can register for an account here and see what it can do. Although it won’t make a whole lot of sense without the rules, it’s a pretty cool web app and makes it easy to customize game pieces using any sci-fi mini you own.

Bring back out all your 6mm stuff!

Best,

Byron Collins
    Collins Epic Wargames

Steven Francis
    Participant

Quick one…are you aware if Dark Realm are ever coming back online? Loved there infantry and alien beasts, the latter are in short supply at 6mm.

Thwnks

Byron Collins
    Participant

I’m honestly not sure of their status. Doug made some great miniatures for us for use in Polyversal though- great infantry and we also included their Vorace walkers in a battlegroup. Loved their work, so I hope so.

Byron Collins
    Collins Epic Wargames

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.