Home Forums General Blogs Precinct Omega Weekly Miniatures News Podcast

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi, folks.

I thought I’d pop in and give my Podcast a bit of a signal boost:

https://precinctomega.podbean.com/

It’s early days, but a weekly podcast of mostly me talking (although once COVID-19 is safely past there might be more than just me) about industry issues and trends.  What I do is take a few news items from the previous week, pull out some feature they all share and expand on what it means for the community, the industry and the market.  There’s a bit of economicis, a bit of behavioural theory, a bit of design stuff.

I usually wrap up by discussing how that week’s issue impacts on Precinct Omega – partly because, hey, it’s my podcast after all.  But also to talk in practical terms about how a general concept impacts on a small company in a practical way.

Length varies depending on how complex the issue is that I’m talking about.  Some weeks it’s over 30 minutes.  Most often it’s around 15.

Skip the first episode.  It took me a few goes to settle into a decent routine.  People seem to like it now.

Keymaster

Most often it’s around 15.

20 minutes is the sweet spot for me and those of yours I have listened to have been about right.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.