Home Forums Horse and Musket 18th Century Prinz von Preußen

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Minden Minatures with Maverick cloth flags.

Graham Harrison
    Participant

Very nice!

Mike
    Keymaster

Indeed, why cloth flags?

Good job!

Hey,Truls — I believe  I remember you saying “elsewhere” that you thought  your painting wouldn’t stand close scrutiny.

Wrong! 

Indeed, why cloth flags?

I like cloth flags,  find them much easier to fix into wavey shape than paper.

Good job! Hey,Truls — I believe I remember you saying “elsewhere” that you thought your painting wouldn’t stand close scrutiny. Wrong!

Oh, these are still far from close ups. Trust me if I’d taken real close ups ( like only zooming in on 2-4 of then) they’d look but ugly.

Same here. Don’t sell yourself short, Truls, I think they look very impressive.

Of course, that could just be from  comparing your painting skills to mine!

vtsaogames
    Participant

I didn’t even know Maverick had cloth flags. Is that a special order? I don’t see the option when looking at their web page, but then I have been know to miss stuff.

This too shall pass

I didn’t even know Maverick had cloth flags. Is that a special order? I don’t see the option when looking at their web page, but then I have been know to miss stuff.

It’s the last option in the drop-down menu were you choose size etc, it’s called “material”

They are really well done, Truls! The only problem I can see is that the guy in the far right rear ranks looks like he’s had too many schnapps for lunch. The cloth flags are particularly nice. Did you base the regimental standar separately so that you could swap it out?

We get slapped around, but we have a good time!

willz
    Participant

Excellent display of 18th century troops, thanks for sharing.

OB
    Participant

Very nice and six figures to a base too, that works for me.

OB
    http://withob.blogspot.co.uk/

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.