Home Forums Horse and Musket General Horse and Musket Project speed Masai, Ngoni tribe

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Project speed Masai, Ngoni tribe

So we get a picture of a wargame in our head and say lets do it, the picture is a 12ft by 6ft table game, lots of Masai on one side of a wide river and the Ngoni tribe on the other side of a river, we want a german river boat and two coloums of troops flanking the boat on land, we want hippos with heads sticking out of the water and a bloody footbridge going across further on up the river.

Got to do it, halfway mark so far here is the beginning of the Masai, remember no single base here but around 150 to 200 figures for full impact then its the Ngoni tribe to do, speed painting begins.

[/url]
    image url[/url]

[/url]
    image uploading[/url]

[/url]
    free photo hosting[/url]

[/url]
    image hosting no register[/url]

[/url]
    adult image upload[/url]

How long to paint them up = one day then another base up, thats 28 do so far, i have till September the 17th for the big day of the battle, i will succeed.

The Victorian Outpost is a new building created at the beginning of 2016, we can cater for almost any period and we now have the support of “Adrians Walls” and “Hovels Buildings” who have come on board.

Victorian Outpost has quickly become the number one wargaming place in Grimsby with its friendly welcome and fun place to visit, please pm myself to arrange a set time and date.

More photos on the website at http://www.victorian-steel.com/
    Thanks Malc

Willyoupleasehelpmefixmykeyboard?Thespacebarisbroken!

Keymaster

The shields are very good, but that water….

Man that is nice.
    Vallejo Still Water?

Participant

Nice work!

Participant

The water is pretty cool i must admit, very simple idea and very cheap, i have used magic water before and others but i found this to be the best, i dug down into the board painted the normal colours ect…i fixed a transparent plastic sheet on top and filled the edges with Das clay and painted them up…i did’nt think it would be so great but its like that from any field of vision, simple ideas are the best.

Willyoupleasehelpmefixmykeyboard?Thespacebarisbroken!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.